Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. Please ensure that you read them carefully as your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions and your use of the site is governed by these terms and conditions.
- The price offered at the time of purchase shall be binding.
- All prices are Goods and Services Tax (GST) inclusive.
- If purchasing a product internationally, the buyer is liable for all incurred customs and import duties. Please contact your local customs office for further details and prices.
- In the case of special offers the price offered shall be limited to the term of the special offer.
- Additional costs are incurred for dispatching the goods. These costs shall be shown before the order is placed.
- Payment for the goods shall be made by credit card (secured by 128-bit SSL encoding), or by PayPal.
GN Designer Jewellers offers a 14 day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you would like to return your purchase it must be:
- In Original condition.
- No Damge.
Once item has been returned, the piece will be examined and if found to be in satisfactory condition a full refund will be made within 10 working days. Please contact us via email email@example.com before initiating your return.
- GN Designer Jewellers will happily exchange any gift purchased within 30 days, if accompanied by the original sales receipt.
- Goods must be in an unworn, as new condition.
- Contact us before initiating items to be exchanged.
- Exchange item cannot be of lesser value than the item being exchanged. Item must be of equal or greater value, and any additional cost must be covered by the buyer.
- Product must be returned in ALL of the original packaging as was received.
- Buyer is liable for all postage and handling costs.
- Buyer is responsible if the item being returned is lost, damaged or stolen.
Passing of Risk
- The risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold goods shall be transferred to the Buyer – also in the case of sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance – upon delivery.
- This risk shall also be deemed transferred if the Buyer has failed to take delivery when tendered by the seller.
GN Designer Jewellers highly values the strong relationships we have with our customers and will comply with the Privacy Act 1988 at all times. Our server records the information provided by your browser when you visit this web site. This includes the date and time of your visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded. It also includes your server’s IP address and if you have been referred to this web site from another web site, the address of the referring web site. We mostly use the information to make this web site more user-friendly and useful to visitors and to monitor web site use. Information on customer shopping behavior, traffic and online activity is periodically collected from online customers and is only ever used in an aggregated form. The information allows us to better understand the needs and preferences of our customers. This understanding translates into a better, more relevant range of merchandise and online services, and an enhanced shopping experience.
About information you provide
The type of information we collect from you will depend on what products and services you access on the website. We may use information, including contact details, which we gather through your use of this web site or linked or embedded sites for answering your queries, identifying products and services which we think may be of interest to you, tailoring the web site content presented to you so it fits your expected requirements better and for marketing purposes. We may also use your information for other purposes permitted by law, or which you would reasonably expect, such as updating our records or contacting you or for statistical purposes. Where you apply for a particular product or service through this web site the application form may contain special consents concerning the use of your information. If you give this consent, which will usually be required before the application can proceed, we may use your information as you have permitted and also for the above purposes.
GN Designer Jewellers takes all reasonable steps to protect your security when using the web site but you should be aware that no transmission of information to and from web sites is ever totally secure. More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
Will We Disclose The Information We Collect To Outside Third Parties?
Jewellery Leader will disclose information we have collected about you when required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal process served on us
- protect and defend our rights or property or our account holders
- co-operate with the investigations of possible unlawful activities.
We use reasonable precautions to keep your personal information disclosed to us secure. We reserve the right to transfer information in connection with the sale of all or part of our business or assets. Furthermore, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your information from a source other than us. We also link to a wide variety of other web sites that contain advertisements of third parties. We are not responsible for their privacy policies or how they treat information about their users.